Maui's ultimate full-day ocean adventure takes you on a Maui kayaking adventure through Makena Bay, snorkeling over colorful reefs, and surfing Maui's ocean waves. What better way to spend the day on Maui!
Next, try Maui snorkeling over colorful reefs and through Turtle Town, where you'll see Hawaii's endangered green sea turtles and a variety of colorful marine life. Don't be surprised if you spot dolphins - and during the season, you'll possibly encounter humpback whales.
After Maui snorkeling and kayaking, come out of the water for a break and a delicious lunch, before meeting your surf instructor at the surf location. Lessons are designed for first-time surfers, and your expert instructor will teach you surfing etiquette and wave riding fundamentals.
Lessons last two hours with a maximum group size of six, to ensure you receive the personal attention you need to develop your skills in surfing, the sport of Hawaiian royalty!
It's guaranteed you will be surfing in one easy lesson or your next lesson is free!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Kayak departure: 10:45am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paddle, Snorkel and Learn to Surf - All in a Day on Maui
- Professional guide
- Beach side safety and paddling instruction from our guides
- Quality late model ocean touring kayaks (choice of single or tandem kayaks)
- Surf lesson includes surfboard, water booties and rash-guard
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Light refreshments
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 8 paddlers per guide
- Paddling distance is approximately 2 miles. Snorkel time is approximately 45 minutes
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Joseph K, November 2014
The actual surfing and kayak/snorkeling experiences were outstanding. I did not realize that we had to drive from the surfing to the kayak/snorkeling takeoff points on our own. I was alone and was handed a paper with directions after surfing on how to get to the kayak takeoff. There was a vague map and tiny print directions, which I could not read while driving, so got very lost. I wish we could have gone as a group to the second site. I eventually found it and they were waiting for me, so it turned out OK.
Reviewed by: vicki b, August 2014
Loved this tour! The snorkeling was amazing, saw more with this tour than other places we went to on our own. Surfing was great too, way easier than I expected.