The morning sun provides the energy and inspiration for an impressive day on the water as you paddle in South Maui's early morning calm waters. The early start will get you to all the best snorkeling spots first.
This Maui kayaking adventure has something for everyone, including a hearty paddle of 4.5 miles (7.2 km), snorkeling, and scenic views. You'll snorkel in several sites along the way, all with colorful corals, vibrant reef systems and of course many green sea turtles.
Paddling distance is approx. 4.5 miles (7.2km).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to the original departure point approx. 4.5 hours after departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
South Shore Kayak Explorer
- Beach Instructions and Safety Talk
- Guide Assisted Launch and Landings
- Quality Snorkel Equipment, PFD, and Where Required, Water Socks
- Light refreshments
- Quality Touring Kayaks - Singles and Doubles Available
- CPR and First Aid Certified Guides with Many Years Ocean Experience
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paddling distance is 4.5 miles
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.