The next stop is El Mirador, a perfect spot to take memorable photos of the San Jose del Cabo Bay. The tour contiues with a visit to the XVIII Century Mission, one of the oldest in all of Baja California.
To top it all off is a stop at the best silver and antique stores in San Jose. Be treated to a delicious lunch in one of the most traditional restaurants in Cabo before returning back to your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pick-up is available from most Los Cabos area hotels
- San Jose 8:00am
- Corridor 8:30am
- San Lucas 9:00am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Los Cabos Deluxe Shopping and City Tour
- Expert bilingual guide
- Lunch and 1 drink at local restaurant (lemonade, soda or beer)
- 4 drinks per person during the duration of the tour
- Tequila tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks at lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests wear casual, comfortable shoes
- Passengers arriving from a cruise ship will be picked up from a hotel located approximately 5 minutes from the cruise ship dock. Please indicate this at time of booking. Exact pick-up details will be provided upon reconfirmation.
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Deidre L, April 2013
This tour was wonderful. The tour guide Lenin was awesome. He kept us on track and provided us with great information. He participated with the entire group which made the group bond and enjoy each other as well.
Reviewed by: Wayne M, November 2012
Awesome. Gave us a definite introduction to the towns and what we could do.