Soar more than 300 feet (91 meters) above ground on zip cables strung high above the river canyon of El Tule and in the safety of your harness, you'll experience adrenaline at its best! This exhilarating tour combines adventure, fun and excitement with breathtaking scenery from a bird's eye view! Book now to add excitement to your Los Cabos vacation!
Departing from your Los Cabos hotel, you'll be transferred to the El Tule Canyon. Upon arrival at the location, the friendly bilingual staff will briefly explain the zip lines, harnesses and other important safety information before your adventure begins!
Strung high above the ground amongst the canopy, you'll fly across canyons, passing close to rock formations on this incredible ride. This adrenaline pumped tour is packed with adventure and fun! You'll have the option to zip line with a partner on a tandem zip line.
Your expert guides will be available for assistance throughout the tour. In the safety of your harness, you can zip around on more than 2,673 feet (814 meters) of cables, enjoying the fresh air, stunning scenery and sheer adrenaline of this tour!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from most Los Cabos area hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 3pm
Los Cabos Canopy Tour
- 3.5 hour Canopy Tour
- Professional staff
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All Equipment
- Refreshments (water, sodas)
- Lockers for storage of personal items during tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Land Use Fee (USD 15 - payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests wear comfortable clothing and runners
- We recommend that guests bring a small backpack or fanny pack to contain personal items throughout the tour
- Maximum passenger weight is 300 pounds
- Not recommended for participants with back, neck or heart problems
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note: There is a US$10 Land Use Fee per person to be paid in cash at tour location
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Auralene G, January 2016
The tour was very exciting. It was a lot more hiking than I expected so you have to be in pretty good shape. I had to stop and rest a few times. However, the zip lining was great, the trainers were great and supporting. Walking across the rope bridge is not for the faint at heart. Overall it was a great time.
Reviewed by: Veronica, June 2015
Amazing! Loved that there were 8 different zip lines rather than just 1 long one. There was a good deal of walking/hiking to get to each station, but well worth it! The staff was very friendly and helpful too!