After pickup from your Los Cabos-area hotel, head out to the pristine water on a half-day kayak and snorkel tour. Snorkel in both bays with many exotic species of fish found only in this specific reef environment. The snorkel and kayak adventure requires no previous experience - just youthful spirit, coupled with a love of nature!
Please note: This tour is not suitable for children aged 11 years and under.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from Los Cabos area hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 12:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Los Cabos Arch and Bay Kayak Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Kayak / single or tandem
- Purified Bottled Water
- Wet suit
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests bring a towel, bathing suit, sun block and a hat
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Maximum weight is 200 pounds (90 kg)
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sarah V, February 2016
The tour was great. Loved kayaking and snorkeling. Our guidesRicardo and Ishmael were helpful and knowledgeable. The water was clear and beautiful for snorkeling. The arch was beautiful too. Loved being able to see it up close.
Reviewed by: joAnne M, November 2015
Casey and Israel were such awesome guides since we had 2 out of the 5 girls kayaking and they went out of their way to making sure we had a great time! The fish were better - -prettier and more plentiful than Hawaii.