If you're looking for the perfect balance of activities and fun, then the Canyon Canopy Adventure is the choice for you! Thrill seekers get the unique opportunity to zip through canyons on a network of cables suspended high above the unspoiled scenic beauty and rich ecological habitats.Then, you get to ride on an off-road UTV buggie and zoom into the dessert.
Fast, fun and exhilarating, the Canyon Canopy tour combines unique adventure elements with the stunning back drop of the UNESCO protected Boca de Sierra National Park to create the experience of a lifetime.
Fly across a series of incredible double ziplines through wide open canyons and make your way along the Crazy Ladder, Commando and Hanging Bridges before arriving at the ultimate zipline over 1800 feet (550 meters) long.
Try your hand on the climbing walls, Double Cross and Rappel Lines before landing safely back at base camp for a deserved rest with spectacular views over the Boca de Sierra National Park.
Safety is the top priority! All the guides have been extensively trained and insist on using only the most up-to-date equipment with not one, but two safety ropes for your added security.
End your adventure with an off-road UTV buggie ride into the dessert. Hop on your vehicle and follow your guide on an exciting ride through sand, rocks, dusty roads and dry riverbeds.
There has never been a more exciting way to explore the Baja outdoors and this is an eco-tour that is packed with challenges, adventures and tons of fun!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Hotel Corridor and San Jose
Due to the nature of this activity, schedules may vary depending on weather conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour begins at 8:30am. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
Tour begins at 10am. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
Tour begins at 11:30am. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
- Professional gear and instruction
- Light snacks
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- UTV insurance fee ($25USD)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum age to drive the UTV is 18 years
- All guests must be able to walk uphill for 15 minutes and to walk up steps
- For safety reasons, people with a history of seizures, vertigo, back or neck injuries, balance or heart problems and pregnant women are not permitted on the tour
- It is recommend that you bring: long shorts or pants, tennis or hiking shoes, insect repellant and money for souvenirs
- For personal safety, cameras are not permitted on this tour. Photos of your tour will be available for purchase afterwards
- Important: A valid driver's license is required for all passengers driving the UTV vehicle
- Maximum group size of 14 people per departure
- Minimum height 4 ft. Maximum weight 250 lbs
- Important: This tour is not available for passengers arriving on a cruise ship
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Ashley L, July 2016
Amazing tour! Great staff who were very knowledgeable, experienced, professional and funny. We had an amazing time!
Reviewed by: Chris W, July 2016
The photo package I purchased was empty. How do I get a new one?