Meet at Carbon Beach in Malibu (or in Ojai, depending on wind conditions) to begin your tandem paragliding adventure. A paraglider is an inflatable wing made of nylon that allows a sensation of effortless soaring. Choose between a 20-minute motorized flight that takes off from the beach or a traditional 30-minute non-motorized flight that embarks from the top of a bluff.
After a 10-minute safety orientation, you'll be strapped into the paraglider's harness with your highly-experienced pilot. Your pilot will handle the mechanics so you can focus on taking in the beauty all around you. Marvel at stunning views of the Malibu hills and Pacific Ocean — you can even carry along a small camera to capture photos! Your breathtaking flight ends with touchdown on Carbon Beach.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
In certain wind conditions, meeting point may be in Ojai
Please note: exact times will be scheduled upon reconfirmation with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your prepaid voucher.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
30-Minute Non-Powered Flight
30-minute non-powered paragliding flight
USD $225.00Pricing details
20-Minute Powered Flight
20-minute powered paragliding flight
USD $165.00Pricing details
- Tandem paragliding ride (based on option selected)
- All equipment
- 10-minute safety briefing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Maximum weight per passenger is 270lb (122kg or 19st)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A limited amount of personal items, such as a small day pack, is allowed, and you may bring a compact camera if you wish
- There is no age limitation but minors need to be accompanied by a parent
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Powered and non-powered paragliders are used and may also be changed due to weather conditions
- Passengers will fly with an instructor — only one person can fly with the instructor at a time
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jean-Eric V, November 2016
Très bon professionnel. On se sent en sécurité.
Il parle français et anglais.
Vues magiques au dessus de la montagne, puis au dessus de la mer si vous le souhaitez.
A faire !
Reviewed by: Ginger H, June 2015
My friend who is terrified of everything agreed to do this and she said it is amazing!