- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Fully narrated tour
Hollywood Strip Get amazing views of Hollywood and the massive sprawl of Los Angeles on this 20-minute flight. Graze over the skyscrapers of downtown LA and the Los Angeles Coliseum, USC and Paramount Pictures, and continue over glitzy Hollywood Boulevard and the Dolby Theatre, the Capitol Records Building, the Staples Center and the Nokia Center. Fly over the Griffith Park Observatory and pass right in front of the Hollywood Sign for an up-close view of this world-famous icon.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
20-minute helicopter flight over Hollywood. Make your own way to Compton Woodley Airport for your flight
USD $199.00Pricing details
20-minute helicopter flight over Hollywood, including pickup and drop-off from your Los Angeles or Hollywood hotel
USD $253.00Pricing details
Hollywood Strip Helicopter Tour
- Transport by state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- $10 fuel fee charge at check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights must be advised at the time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Three passengers can fit in each helicopter and PT Cruiser
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David D, September 2016
This tour was amazing, we all agreed this was the best thing ever. The pilot was really good and amusing. We would definitely do this again.
Reviewed by: David S, December 2014
Very cool tour love the nice view and the cool staff great experience