- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
This haunted tour of Sin City covers such sites as the "Motel of Death," where numerous celebrity deaths have occurred, and the former home of a Las Vegas legend whose ghost continues to haunt despite numerous attempts to exorcise it.
The tour also includes a visit to "Bugsy" Siegel's Secret Garden. On this site, Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel's original Flamingo Hotel stood from December 26, 1946 until December 14, 1993. Once the original Flamingo was torn down and replaced with the wandering paths of the garden, stories started surfacing about a ghostly presence. There are many who believe that the ghost of "Bugsy" Siegel makes an occasional appearance there. In the garden is a solitary tribute to "Bugsy" on a memorial plaque.
Your tour will also include a complimentary pizza dinner.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
- Haunted Vegas Tour
- General admission seating
- Free set of "Ghost Finder" dowsing rods
- Pizza Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children aged 13 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Alcohol is not permitted on the bus
- Video cameras are not permitted
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Robert B, January 2017
An alternative Las Vegas experience with a lot of historical background of the older Sin City.
Reviewed by: sally d, August 2016
lots of fun and the tour guides were so great,