- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free snacks included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
On this exciting day trip from Las Vegas you'll ride your ATV into extreme mountain terrain, surrounded by cactus forest and with towering, multicolored rock formations as a backdrop. Riding under the big open sky is an awesome experience, flanked by the Colorado River and mountain ranges leading to the Grand Canyon!
On your tour you'll be driving a fully automatic, easy-to-handle, Polaris Aces ATV that's an absolute blast to ride. After a safety and operations orientation, beginners and experienced riders alike will be ready to hit the trail with a professional guide.
You'll also take a stroll into the pages of history with a walking tour of the Techatticcup mine. Venturing deep into this gold mine, which is rumored to be haunted, you'll visit three deep shafts and learn how the miners labored feverishly on their quest for gold.
Your meal stop in the Old West Town will also take you back in time, at the foundations of one of the original 19th-century mining camps. Enjoy a picnic lunch under the covered pavilion while you hear the sound of the natural spring which attracts big horn sheep and a variety of desert wildlife. Look closely and you might see creatures that otherwise blend into the natural landscape of the desert.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
9am (September - May)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am Departure w/ Lunch
Departs at 9am with lunch
USD $178.99Pricing details
El Dorado Canyon and Gold Mine Trip
- ATV tour
- Helmets, goggles and gloves
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- No license is required to ride an ATV
- Minimum age is 16 years to operate the ATV with a valid photo I.D.
- Riders under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- All participants are required to sign a damage waiver. The minimum charge is USD$150 should an ATV be rolled or tipped, regardless of whether any damage is visible.
- ATVs are Polaris Aces with a full roll cage and seat belts. These vehicles are fully automatic (no shifting required) and are easy to operate.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Emma W, October 2016
Loved this trip! Ed was super friendly and very knowledgeable of the area.
I would definitely ensure you have this trip on your to do list. You even get a lunch, what more can you ask for?
Reviewed by: Thums.mary, October 2016
We had the best time on this tour. Chad and Wade were great guides and full of comedy. There was 6 of us and everyone agreed this was the best time ever. From the beginning to the end we had fun and experienced life out in the desert. Everyone that likes fun and adventure, this is IT!!! Mary!!!!!