- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
Stop on shore for a Native American–style snack, including smoked fish, clam chowder, bread rolls with wild berry jams and beverages. After refueling, your knowledgeable guide will lead you on a short nature walk highlighting the interesting vegetation and wildlife of the rain forest. Spot a carnivorous plant, the sundew, which uses tentacles with an adhesive 'dew' to ensnare small insects! Then, paddle back to the canoe dock and board your coach for a relaxing drive back to your hotel.
This adventure is a rare opportunity to explore Southeast Alaska just like the original explorers did!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
At time of booking, you will receive tour operator's contact info on your voucher
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ketchikan Rainforest Canoe
- 3.5-hour guided canoe and nature walk tour
- Hearty snacks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- At time of booking, you will receive tour operator's contact info
- Please indicate your ship or hotel name when booking your tour
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must weigh at least 40 lbs (18 kg) in order to fit into required life jackets
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: leticia.pando, June 2016
It was fun and interesting, though it was cut short.
Reviewed by: Kerry N, August 2012
We were booked at the wrong time for our tour. But the tour operators included us in their tour that was about to start which was a Jeep dirving experience followed by the canoe and nature walk we had so much fun. I would totally recomend it.