Private Tour: Florida Everglades Airboat Ride and Wildlife Adventure
Zipping over the Florida Everglades at speeds of up to 40 miles (64 km) an hour, your 60-minute private airboat tour includes wildlife spotting and entertaining stories from your experienced captain. Hear tall tales and true of the Seminole who lived in this wilderness, and of the panthers who shared their home.
Then it’s on to the exciting Exhibit areas back at the park to meet the Everglades’ panthers, leopards, Florida gators, turtles, iguanas and other native wildlife for yourself, and learn about the care of these endangered animals. Plus you even get to hold a baby alligator, if you dare!
For the most in-depth and personal experience, take a small group private tour of the Florida Everglades’ and its unique subtropical ecosystem and animals.
Important Note: Pricing is based on a per person basis; regardless of number of people booking, you are buying out the whole boat for your private tour ($302.49)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure and Wildlife Encounter Ticket
- Private 60-minute airboat ride
- Entrance to Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Captain's gratuity
- Admission ticket to the Reptile, Swamp Yard and Exotic Wildlife Exhibit
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to inclement weather
- Operating hours for Sawgrass Recreation Park may be shorter during holidays
- Please provide your preferred tour time in the specific requirements field at check out
- Important Note: Pricing is based on a per person basis; regardless of number of people booking, you are buying out the whole boat for your private tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jean K, July 2016
Fascinating to learn about the Everglades! Saw two big gators swim right up to our boat!
Bob, our guide was the best!
Reviewed by: F. James A, July 2016
Amazing tour! Our guide Captain Trey was extremely knowledgable and friendly! Didnt want it to end. Wished it was 4 hours! Highly recommend. Ask for Trey!!