You'll be welcomed to your table by the warm and friendly staff, as course after course of award winning cuisine is presented to you. You'll get an appetizer, entree, and even dessert!
After dinner, pull up a huge tropical drink (not included) since Mai Kai was voted "Best Happy Hour" by South Florida Magazine - and enjoy the show!
That's right, the floor show will amaze you with dancing, singing, and the Samoan Fire and Knife dance performed by authentic Polynesian dancers.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner begins at 4:30pm; Show at 6pm
Dinner at 5pm; Show at 6:30pm
Dinner begins at 6pm, Show at 7:30pm
Dinner begins at 7pm, Show at 8:30pm
Dinner begins at 8:30pm, Show at 10pm
Dinner begins at 10pm, Show at 11:30pm
Mai-Kai Polynesian Dinner Show
- 3-course dinner
- Polynesian show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages unless otherwise stated
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dinner is served before showtimes
- Wheelchair accessible
- No t-shirts, tank tops or shorts are allowed
First course (choice of one):
- Pupu platter (serves 1)
- Mai-Kai house salad
- Lobster bisque soup
- Won Ton soup
- Shangai chicken (tender chunks of marinated chicken breasts and Chinese parsley, wrapped in bacon)
- Egg roll
- Crispy calamari
Main Course (choice of one):
- Mai-Kai honey chicken (crispy chunks of chicken sauteed in a sweet garlic and honey sauce topped with sesame seeds and served over a bed of crispy rice noodles)
- Teriyaki chicken
- Teriyaki beef
- Mai-Kai Beef (beef tips sauteed with red and green bell peppers and onions in a slightly spicy black pepper sauce)
- Sweet and sour pork
- Cantonese shrimp
- Hawaiian fried rice dinner with chicken and shrimp
Dessert (choice of one):
- Dark chocolate frozen yogurt
- Tahitian vanilla frozen yogurt
- Sweet coconut frozen yogurt
- Mango sorbet frozen yogurt (non-dairy)
Reviewed by: Patricia W, September 2016
The food was good the show was great. We differently will go again.
Reviewed by: james h, September 2016
did not get to go to fort Lauderdale. family emergency would have been 10 stars. better luck next trip.