- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Then, with a friendly "All Ashore" by the captain, you will be directed to the dining room where a delicious all-you-can-eat dinner of BBQ ribs, chicken, and shrimp with all the trimmings will be waiting for you.
Be prepared for some after dinner laughs as the all new Hilarious Variety Revue, acclaimed by press and public alike, takes center stage, and then enjoy a moonlit return ride.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise
- 4-hour riverboat sightseeing cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Variety show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (Available for purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum number of passengers is 527
- All of the Jungle Queen boats are specially designed for sightseeing, pleasure, are diesel powered, and have rest room facilities.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: nheeraman, December 2016
The river cruise was great, just wish it was a bit earlier so we could've seen the buildings. Other than that, the commentary was good, food was great and entertainment funny. Definitely recommended!!!
Reviewed by: Glenna M, November 2016
I was astonished at how well this all unfolded, given the large number of people involved. The food was amazingly good, served in a timely fashion, and the entertainment was lots of fun. Very much exceeded my expectations.