- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Then, with a friendly "All Ashore" by the captain, you will be directed to the dining room where a delicious all-you-can-eat dinner of BBQ ribs, chicken, and shrimp with all the trimmings will be waiting for you.
Be prepared for some after dinner laughs as the all new Hilarious Variety Revue, acclaimed by press and public alike, takes center stage, and then enjoy a moonlit return ride.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise
- 4-hour riverboat sightseeing cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Variety show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (Available for purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum number of passengers is 527
- All of the Jungle Queen boats are specially designed for sightseeing, pleasure, are diesel powered, and have rest room facilities.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Peter L, January 2017
This was wonderful tour that took us down the canals of Fort Lauderdale and pass the magnificent mansions. The captain, the guide, and the staff were great, and the guide's commentary was both informative and entertaining. His humor kept us laughing and entranced on the surrounding scenery. The food was amazing, it was the best bbq chicken and ribs we had in years. It rained a little delaying the variety show that night, and once the seats were dried the show went on. There were three comedians and Mai Kai dancers that performed as part of the variety show and they were phenomenal! Beware you may be selected to participate in the show, so don't sit too close to the stage, but if you do, have fun with acting in improv sketches. You can't visit Lauderdale without going on a cruise, specifically a cruise aboard the Jungle Queen.
Reviewed by: Helmy861, January 2017