Rocky Mountain Zipline Adventure
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free snacks included
6-line Zipline: Enjoy 4 hours of fresh air, scenic views and thrills on the 6-line zipline in the Rocky Mountains. Ride on six lines that range from 850 feet (259 m) to 1,900 feet (579 m). Soar through the treetops and experience three of Colorado’s longest ziplines! There is a 10-minute uphill hike between the first and second zipline and minimal walking between the others; above-average physical condition is recommended.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
6-Line 9:00 am
6-line zipline adventure at 9:00am without transport; tour has a 3 hour duration
6-line zipline adventure at 1pm without transport; tour has a 3 hour duration
6-line zipline adventure at 4pm without transport; tour has a 3 hour duration
Zipline Fun in the Rockies
- Certified guide
- Safety equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be arranged directly through the local operator after booking)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- As this tour involves some hiking, moderate to above-average physical condition is recommended
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Maximum weight limit is 225lbs (102kg)
- Minimum age is 5
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Louise P, July 2016
Great experience with wonderful guides. Highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Janine D, July 2016
The trip was fantastic! Definitely worth doing and knocking it off the bucket list. Glad I did it with Rocky Mountain Zipline Adventure