- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rock-climbing adventure customized for a beginner-level climber.
Rock-climbing adventure customized for an intermediate-level climber.
Rock-climbing adventure customized for an expert-level climber.
- All necessary equipment
- Round-trip transport from greater Denver area hotels
- Expert guide
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable, athletic-style clothing and dress for the season: shorts and a T-shirt in the summer and pants and a long-sleeved shirt in the winter
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jim E, September 2015
Wow. This trip was great in large part due to our guide Stefan who was just a great guy. Very knowledgeable, very safety oriented. Explained things well, but also let you do your own thing if you wanted to. I'll definitely be back.