Guided Mountain-Biking Tour of Colorado's Front Range
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:30am Half-Day Beginner
Half-day mountain-bike adventure, specifically designed for beginner-level riders. Departs at 8:30am.
8:30am Half-Day Intermediate
Half-day mountain-bike adventure, specifically designed for intermediate-level riders. Departs at 8:30am.
1pm Half-Day Beginner
Half-day mountain-bike adventure, specifically designed for beginner-level riders. Departs at 1pm.
1pm Half-Day Intermediate
Half-day mountain-bike adventure, specifically designed for intermediate-level riders. Departs at 1pm.
- Use of bicycle
- Experienced mountain-biking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Energy bar and sports drink
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless otherwise noted)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Dan W, May 2016
Guides were awesome, trails were excellent. Provided all the snacks and drinks we needed and quality bikes. Could not recommend this more. Was incredibly pleased and could have paid 2x as much for a worse experience. Thanks very much to Denver Adventures for a great ride. Best, Dan
Reviewed by: Gina W, July 2014
It was quite exciting!! The views were spectacular. The ride was a very good workout and well worth the money. I was a little hesitant with some of the paths, but Gary, our guide, eased all my concerns. He is a very good instructor. His knowledge of the history of the area added to the enjoyment of the tour. He show me how to maneuver the roots, rocks and water boards. Going down a water board was fun. I felt like I was on Xtreme Sports. I would definitely do this tour again.