- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Enjoy a half-day (4-hour) mountain-biking adventure through the Front Range in the Rocky Mountains. Choose a beginner or intermediate level and let your experienced guide pick a system of trails that’s right for you. Your day may take you on a portion of the legendary 486-mile (782-km) Colorado Trail or on one of the many trails that wind through the Front Range. Along the way, enjoy a sports drink and a energy bar to recharge.
Whatever route you take, you’ll enjoy an exciting adventure in a scenic environment.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:30am Half-Day Beginner
Half-day mountain-bike adventure, specifically designed for beginner-level riders. Departs at 8:30am.
8:30am Half-Day Intermediate
Half-day mountain-bike adventure, specifically designed for intermediate-level riders. Departs at 8:30am.
1pm Half-Day Beginner
Half-day mountain-bike adventure, specifically designed for beginner-level riders. Departs at 1pm.
1pm Half-Day Intermediate
Half-day mountain-bike adventure, specifically designed for intermediate-level riders. Departs at 1pm.
- Use of bicycle
- Experienced mountain-biking guide
- Energy bar and sports drink
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless otherwise noted)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Steven P, August 2016
A great experience for those with mountain biking experience. Leader was considerate, thoughtful, helpful. Not for the faint of heart or those who aren't in shape. Challenging mountain trails. Beautiful scenery. Very good equipment.
Reviewed by: Dan W, May 2016
Guides were awesome, trails were excellent. Provided all the snacks and drinks we needed and quality bikes. Could not recommend this more. Was incredibly pleased and could have paid 2x as much for a worse experience. Thanks very much to Denver Adventures for a great ride. Best, Dan