Feel the need for speed? This exhilarating speedboat ride takes you out onto Lake Michigan for the ride of a lifetime. Experience the roar of the 2000-horsepower engines as you race along Chicago's famous Lake Michigan. The best way to view Chicago is always from the lake!
Your exciting speedboat ride along the shoreline is combined with informative and amusing descriptions of the world-famous Chicago skyline.
As you depart Chicago's Navy Pier, your Captain will tell you interesting facts about the Pier and Chicago's Lake Michigan. Then, with the music cranked up, you'll race south past Navy Pier to Chicago's Museum Campus. The tour pauses here so you can hear about Chicago's interesting lakefront landmarks, architecture and history.
Then you'll race north past Navy Pier to cruise the Magnificent Mile, providing unique views of the Sears Tower, Buckingham Fountain and Grant Park along the way!
Finally, you will race back to Navy Pier to the thrilling sound of turbo-charged engines!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11am
Departs at 1pm
Departs at 3pm
Departs at 5pm
Departs at 7pm
Lake Michigan Speedboat Ride
- 30-minute lakefront speedboat ride
- Local fees and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board
- All cruises are weather permitting
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janis E, August 2016
Great trip. I believe Bill was our guide 12:00 pm trip 8/4 even though I have been on many Lake Michigan tours he brought out some interesting things I didn't know. Super value and appropriate for almost all ages.
Reviewed by: Charlotte A, August 2016
very exciting - we got to go down the chicago river, take a fast speedboat ride, plus see fireworks - all in 90 minutes!!! wow, i loved every second of it!!!!!