- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
The show features the Blue Man Group's 'GiPad,' a giant tablet, for several aspects of the show. The lights, colors and spectacles fascinate kids, while adults enjoy the humor and social commentary of the Blue Man Group.
Despite the all-ages appeal, the Blue Man Group is not recommended for children under five years of age. It is up to the box office or front of house manager's discretion to admit children under the age of three into the theater. All children must have a ticket and sit in their own seat.
The pulsating new finale features an original Blue Man Group music score that will have you jumping to your feet.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Blue Man Group at 1:00pm
Main Floor seating at Blue Man Group Chicago for the 1:00pm show
Blue Man Group at 2:00pm
Main Floor seating at Blue Man Group Chicago for the 2:00pm show
Blue Man Group at 4:00pm
Main Floor seating at Blue Man Group Chicago for the 4:00pm show
Blue Man Group at 5:00pm
Main Floor seating at Blue Man Group Chicago for the 5:00pm show
Blue Man Group at 8:00pm
Main Floor seating at Blue Man Group Chicago for the 8:00pm show
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago
- Blue Man Group ticket
- Viator brokerage fee
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Theatrical fog and strobe effects are used in all Blue Man Group performances
- The theater is handicapped accessible. ADA (Americans with Disability Act) seats are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to the interactive nature of the show, paint and other nontoxic materials used on stage may reach some members of the audience in the first few rows of the theater. We suggest casual dress for this reason, however ponchos will be provided for these rows
Reviewed by: JULIA E, December 2016
My daughter and I loved this experience! The show was highly entertaining and appropriate for all ages. I loved that we had 3 times to choose from on the date we planned to go.
We took the train from the suburbs and got a cab to the theatre, timing worked out perfectly.
No cabs around the theatre to get back to the station so we took Uber, that worked out great also.
Reviewed by: Gamaufteam, November 2016
Great seats, my college student and 2 high school students love it. Thanks