- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
Next, enjoy more fun on the water – slide down the two-story slide into the warm waters of the Caribbean or dive off the boat’s diving board. Then enjoy a freshly prepared buffet-style fajita lunch with chicken, beef, rice, salad, chips and guacamole.
After lunch, head to your third stop on Isla Mujeres, where you’ll have two hours to venture into town and visit the various shops. You can ride on a golf cart (if option selected) and explore the beautiful cliff-side lookout points that offer breathtaking panoramic views.
As you make your way back to the port, enjoy live entertainment and access to the fully stocked open bar on board the catamaran. Prepare for a night out in Cancun by practicing your newly learned salsa moves. eres. Enjoy a freshly prepared fajita feast and open bar while dancing the day away.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Catamaran cruise including guided visit to Isla Mujeres on golf carts, snorkeling lunch and open bar
USD $85.00Pricing details
Catamaran cruise including snorkeling, lunch and open bar
USD $69.99Pricing details
Catamaran cruise including lunch and open bar
USD $59.99Pricing details
Sightseeing, Snorkeling and Dancing Catamaran Cruise from Cancun
- Catamaran cruise
- 1.5-hour visit on Isla Mujeres
- Use of golf carts on Isla Mujeres (All-Inclusive option only)
- Open bar (rum, tequila, vodka, beer, sodas and juice)
- Continental breakfast (pastries, fresh fruit, milk, juice and coffee)
- Lunch (fajitas, salad, rice, chips and guacamole)
- Use of water slide, snorkeling gear and diving board
- USD $10 Reef Preservation and Dock Fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Golf cart rental (if option not selected)
- Souvenir photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring your own towels; if you forget they are available for purchase on board the catamaran
- Note: If you choose the 'All-Inclusive' option, a valid driver's license must be presented for each person driving a golf cart
- Note: The golf cart is shared between 4 people. You will take turns among those wishing to drive the cart
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nicole P, October 2016
The whole experience was amazing from snorkeling to golf cart tour of island. The crew made it so much fun. Would highly recommend the Catamaran Cruise Party Boat.
Reviewed by: Marissa K, October 2016
This was such an amazing day! Lunch was delicious, snorkeling was beautiful, partying and dancing on the boat was a blast, and hanging out on Isla Mujeres was the highlight of our trip, so much so that we ended up taking the ferry back to spend another day there. The crew was FANTASTIC!!