- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
Next, enjoy more fun on the water – slide down the two-story slide into the warm waters of the Caribbean or dive off the boat’s diving board. Then enjoy a freshly prepared buffet-style fajita lunch with chicken, beef, rice, salad, chips and guacamole.
After lunch, head to your third stop on Isla Mujeres, where you’ll have two hours to venture into town and visit the various shops. You can ride on a golf cart (if option selected) and explore the beautiful cliff-side lookout points that offer breathtaking panoramic views.
As you make your way back to the port, enjoy live entertainment and access to the fully stocked open bar on board the catamaran. Prepare for a night out in Cancun by practicing your newly learned salsa moves. eres. Enjoy a freshly prepared fajita feast and open bar while dancing the day away.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Catamaran cruise including guided visit to Isla Mujeres on golf carts, snorkeling lunch and open bar
USD $85.00Pricing details
Catamaran cruise including snorkeling, lunch and open bar
USD $69.99Pricing details
Catamaran cruise including lunch and open bar
USD $59.99Pricing details
Sightseeing, Snorkeling and Dancing Catamaran Cruise from Cancun
- Catamaran cruise
- 1.5-hour visit on Isla Mujeres
- Use of golf carts on Isla Mujeres (All-Inclusive option only)
- Open bar (rum, tequila, vodka, beer, sodas and juice)
- Continental breakfast (pastries, fresh fruit, milk, juice and coffee)
- Lunch (fajitas, salad, rice, chips and guacamole)
- Use of water slide, snorkeling gear and diving board
- USD $10 Reef Preservation and Dock Fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Golf cart rental (if option not selected)
- Souvenir photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring your own towels; if you forget they are available for purchase on board the catamaran
- Note: If you choose the 'All-Inclusive' option, a valid driver's license must be presented for each person driving a golf cart
- Note: The golf cart is shared between 4 people. You will take turns among those wishing to drive the cart
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jaimal G, January 2017
omg what a trip. Amazing crew. The highlight of my whole trip. mind blowing food and friendliness of crew. Its a must do if you visiting Cancun. Playa mujeres island is beautiful.
Reviewed by: Willie H, December 2016
This is fun boat so expect fun. The entire crew does a great job. The continental breakfast was good and you can get a much as you want. The same with the lunch of beef and chicken fajitas. You have unlimited drinks-alcoholic and non-alcoholic. The drinks are not that strong so ask for a little extra liquor to be added. The snorkeling could have been fun but the water was too choppy for me and I did not last long in the water. They have a diving board on the board and mostly younger people dove in the water. We then visited Isla Mujueres. Before you board at the beginning of the tour reserve the golf cart ride and tour of the island. We got to visit the southern part of the island with the iguanas. The trip back for party time for the young people on the lower deck and down time with soft music for the older people on the middle deck and of course more drinking. I have told friends that they should take this tour and I will do it again next time I visit Cancun. It is more than worth the money.