This may be the most fun you'll ever have in Cancun! Two people are assigned to a speedboat and a total of 10 in each group are led by a guide.
The vehicles set off from the marina across the expanse of the Nichupte lagoon and through the dense mangroves, to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Here, in one of the largest reefs in the Western Hemisphere, you'll stop for about 45 minutes to relax or snorkel amidst the colorful tropical fish, coral and sea plants.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 3pm
Jungle Speed Boat Tour from Cancun
- Bilingual guide
- Soft drinks
- Snorkel equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD8.00 per person Reef Tax and Dock Fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The Reef Tax and Dock Fee are required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Pick up from the cruise terminal is not provided
- Pregnant passengers or passengers suffering from back pain or bad sinuses are not permitted on this tour
- Please note: no boat license is required to participate in tour
- Please arrive 30 minutes before to pay the docking fee
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: david b, August 2015
This tour was a blast!! The boats went really fast and the scenery was beautiful! Lots of fun for the price!! They were also very reasonable with the price for the photos they took. If I go back to Cancun, I will do this again!! Wish I was there right now on that boat!!
Reviewed by: Loretta, July 2015
We had a great tour guide, Noel. Took us out to a reef area where no one else was snorkeling. We even bought the pictures BlueRay took of us at the dock and in the water.