See the exotic surroundings of Cancun by horseback on this relaxing day tour. Surrounded by Mexican jungle and stunning vistas, this trail ride is scenic and peaceful. This is a great way to escape from the bustling city of Cancun and enjoy a day in the Mexican outback!
Located a scenic 40-minute drive south of Cancun is a ranch and stables with over 100 horses suitable for all riders from beginners to experienced. A 2 hour ride takes you through the exotic jungle, passing coconut palms and exotic nature.
Once back in the ranch, some Mexican snacks and soft drinks will be served. Alcoholic beverages are available for an additional cost. During the trip, a photographer will be taking pictures and these will be ready and on sale at the end of the journey. The ranch has a swimming pool for use and some farm animals are also on the premises.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 3pm
Horse Back Riding Tour
- Guided horseback tour on beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up from the cruise terminal is not provided
- Maximum weight limit on this tour is 265 pounds (165 kg)
- Please note: time spent horseback riding is 1.5 hours
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Important: Itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions. Please kindly contact the local tour operator for information and confirmation
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: amy r, June 2016
Joe, our guide, was incredible!!! Fun time!!
Reviewed by: montgomery.kristina, April 2016