- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Visit Santa Rosa Wall, Palancar Gardens and La Herradura on your first dive. Then, after your calculated surface interval (the required break between dives), you’ll head to the second, shallower reef dive to visit sites such as Paradise Reef, Chankaab and Tormentos. Sites are weather dependent and lunch at La Mision restaurant is included.
Please note: this is for certified divers only
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cozumel Diving Day Trip from Cancun
- Cozumel diving day trip from Cancun
- Hotel drop off
- Transportation to Cozumel
- Ferry ticket to Cozumel
- Use of diving equipment
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
- Wetsuit, available for rent (USD 11.00)
- Marine park and dock fee (USD 10.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: This tour is for certified divers only. You must hold an Open Water Diver certification and your C-card must be presented upon check-in
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andreas P, September 2015
Perfect dive conditions, little bit current but still perfect