- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Departing at 8:00am, you'll head directly to the Great Mayan Reef. Upon arrival, the expert crew will assist you in donning your dive gear and answer any questions you may have. With a ratio of 4-6 divers per divemaster, you'll be watched over at all times. Spend approximately 40 minutes below the surface exploring the diverse marine animals of the coral reef. After your first dive at the Great Mayan Reef, you'll take a boat ride to a second dive site for another plunge. Diving depths for this option range between 50 and 60 feet (15 to 18 meters).
Note: This dive departs Monday, Wednesday and Friday only
8am 2-tank reef dive:
Head to the beautiful Manchones Reef structure, where you can see the brand-new Underwater Sculpture Museum. This ecological project consists of 400 life-size sculptures and forms a complex reef structure inhabited and colonized by various forms of marine life. Each of the sculptures is made from special materials used to promote coral life. You'll get to explore this fantastic man made reef and its new inhabitants, and reach depths up to 35 feet (11 meters). Your second dive takes place in another area of the Manchones Reef.
Note: This dive is available daily
1-tank night dive:
When the sun goes down, you’ll plunge into the dark of the Caribbean at night – catch exclusive glimpses of the reef's nocturnal residents, including squid, octopus, nurse sharks and parrotfish asleep in their protective, self-made “sleeping bags"!
8am 2-tank wreck dive:
The 2-tank wreck dive takes you to the C-58 Mindsweeper, a ship which was sunk in the 1980s. As you explore the hollows of this foundered vessel, you’ll find even more marine life. Your dive instructor will show you interesting parts of the wreckage, as well as unique creatures hiding in the vessel’s nooks and crannies. Packs of rays and barracudas are commonly seen during this dive and you'll reach depths of up to 85 feet (26 meters).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 6pm (May to September) or 5pm (October to April)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8am Reef Dive - 35 Feet
Cancun 8am 2-tank reef dive. Dive up to depths of 30 to 35 feet (9 to 11 meters).
USD $80.99Pricing details
8am Wreck Dive
Cancun 8am 2-tank wreck dive. Dive up to depths of 80 to 85 feet (24 to 26 meters).
USD $88.99Pricing details
Night Reef Dive
Cancun 2-tank night reef dive. Dive up to depths of 50 to 60 feet (15 to 18 meters). Departs at 5pm (May to September) and 6pm (October to April).
USD $80.99Pricing details
Cancun 2-Tank Reef or Wreck Dive
- Reef or wreck dive (depending on which option is selected)
- Use of diving equipment
- Bottled water
- Wetsuit, available for rent (USD 11.00)
- Marine park and dock fee (USD 10.00)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years with a PADI junior certification and children are only allowed on the 1pm dive
- Please note: this dive is for certified divers only. Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Angel F, September 2016
Visited MUSA and reef. Saw 2 turtles, barracuda, black spotted yellow sting ray, lobster, parrot fish and schools of yellow grunt. Hector and Axel guided us during the dives and made sure we were safe. Enjoyed this excursion.
Reviewed by: Jeff T, May 2014
The master diver was extremely helpful and appreciative of our participation. What a great dive. The fish were amazing. School was In!