- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
Your guide will lead you into the depths of this magnificent underwater world and explain how the cenotes were central to the life of the Mayan. They provided the Yucatan’s indigenous people with water, hiding places and ceremonial venues. After you’ve plunged to the depths of the cenotes, lunch is included at a small palapa lunch area.
Please note: this dive is for certified divers only. The caves visited are Cavern Chickin Ha on Mondays, Tajma Ha on Wednesdays and Dos Ojos on Fridays.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cancun 2-Tank Cenote (Cave) Dive
- Cenote dive
- Hotel drop off
- Wetsuit and use of diving equipment
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- USD$10 dock fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Important: This tour is not available for Junior Open Water certified divers
- Please note: this dive is for certified divers only. Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Adrian R, February 2015
Amazing best dive I've ever done. I don't know of many places of the world for cave diving. Inside the xenote the phenomenon of fresh water on top of salt water is mind blowing. It looks like a lake at the bottom of the water. The guide Hector was super friendly and made me feel safe.
Reviewed by: Tina M, August 2013
Our family had a great time.