- Buffet lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
After you eat, head to the top deck – the largest outdoor patio deck in town – to catch a breath of fresh air and an amazing view. Or, rock 'til you dock while the DJ plays a variety of music, from line dances to Top 40 hits.
During your cruise, pass by the World Trade Center, the financial hub of Boston. See where the Boston Tea Party took place in 1773, when rebels disguised as Indians dumped tea into the harbor to protest British taxes. Pass by the location of the Boston Massacre, which is now a simple circle of cobblestones that marks the site where five American colonists were killed by British soldiers in 1770. The brutality of this incident helped spark the anti-British rage that ultimately led to the American Revolution.
See the USS Constitution, also known as Old Ironsides, a nickname earned because of her invincibility in battle. Old Ironsides was launched in 1797 and is the oldest, fully commissioned naval vessel in the world. You’ll also see the World War II naval destroyer, the USS Casin Young.
Then see the Tobin Memorial Bridge, erected in 1948-49 and opened to traffic in 1950. It connects the Charlestown section of Boston with Chelsea. Additionally, see Fort Independence and Castle Island. Fort Independence is located at the entrance to Boston Inner Harbor. First settled in 1634, the island features the nation's oldest fully maintained fort.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Spirit Lunch Cruise
- 2-hour lunch cruise
- All-you-can-eat buffet
- DJ entertainment
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Other beverages (not listed in Inclusions)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Recommended attire: dressy-casual, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip-flops are allowed on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Menu items are subject to change
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years
- Organic Mixed Field Greens - Grape Tomatoes | Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Feta Cheese | Black Olives | Kidney Beans | Sunflower Seeds | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch and Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low Fat Italian
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad - Parmesan Cheese | Peppers | Red Onions | Roast Garlic Lemon Dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad - Green Onions | Cumin-Paprika Vinaigrette
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia - Garlic Parsley Crust | Tomatoes | Shallots | Capers
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Pork Loin - Dijon Mustard | Garlic | Fresh Rosemary
- Herb Roasted Chicken - Olive Oil | Rosemary | Sage | Parsley
- Baked Ziti - Cream Spinach Sauce | Parmesan Cheese
- Roast Broccoli - Olive Oil | Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Mini Pastries
- Seasonal Fruit
Reviewed by: Roslyn T, November 2012
To view Boston city from water, I would thoroughly recommend this cruise. Throughout the cruise staff provided a commentary about the city and its history. Also, the staff were all friendly and courteous, and provided the entertainment. The lunch was scrumptious ... there was a variety of salads, cold meats, hot dishes and a selection of desserts.
Reviewed by: Susan R, October 2014
The staff was engaging and professional, the boat was clean but the food was so awful I barely ate a thing. I went to get dessert - as I was starving - and found that there was no more. Staff said there was no more (and said passengers had taken 3 or 4 desserts each). Later, contrary to what I was told, I saw that there was more dessert put out at the buffet. I took a few things but couldn't eat the dessert either as they also tasted horrible and were very dry (perhaps frozen and thawed?). Get it together, folks, on the food quality, quantity and presentation!