Book and Travel by March 31, 2017 and Receive 2nd Consecutive Day Free plus Free Admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum and Free Old State House Admission!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
(Attractions, landmarks are for reference only. Please refer to the trolley map for accurate stop locations)
1) New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2) Historic North End
3) USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
4) North Station/TD Banknorth Garden
5) Old State House Museum
6) Trolley Stop Store/Theater District
7) Cheers "The Original"
8) Copley Square/Newbury St. Boutiques
9) Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall
10) Copley Place Shopping Galleries
11) Back Bay & Hynes Convention Center
12) Fenway Park
14) Charles Street/Antique Row
15) Boston State House/Boston Common
16) South Station, Boston Tea Party
17) Boston Convention & Exposition Center
17a) Massport/Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal (only open during cruise ship "port of call" days)
18) Liberty Wharf
19) Seaport District
20) Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- November 1 - April 1 - Trolleys depart approximately every 30 minutes from 9:00am until 4:00pm
- April 2 - October 31 - Trolleys depart approximately every 20 minutes from 9:00am until 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1 Day Pass
1 Day Pass
USD $40.95Pricing details
2 Day Pass
2 Day Pass
USD $61.90Pricing details
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
- Trolley tour
- Narration by professional tour conductor
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to attractions unless noted
- Items of a personal nature
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Parking is available at the Boston Common Parking Garage which is underneath the Boston Common. It is located on South Charles Street and right down the street from trolley stop #6
- Complete loop takes 1 hour and 45 minutes to complete (no stops)
- Harbor Cruise operates April - October. Cruise does not operate on Mondays
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Please exchange your voucher with Historic Tours of America for the Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston ticket which will be stamped with the date. This can be exchanged at stops #1, #6 and #10
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Daveen, USA, January 2017
Reviewed by: Alice T, January 2017
This was a great tour! The guide was very informative and very entertaining! Would highly recommend!