For the ultimate in elegance, you can't go past this three-hour dinner cruise on Boston's famous harbor. Enjoy fine dining, delicious wines, and entertainment perfectly suited to the evening. Sit and relax as you listen to the music or take a stroll on the decks of Boston's premier dining ship as the city floats on by.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
As you are boarding, the ship's photographer records the moment for your entire party. The Captain and crew greet you as you step onto the ship. Step inside your deck, the hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide for yourself how to pace your service. Serving begins.
Explore and enjoy...
From each of her three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, Boston Dinner Cruise offers a singularly unique setting that begs to be explored. Understated art-deco accents. Enticing dance floors. And a distinctive atmosphere reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
Indulge your senses...
A menu of creative seasonal hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, entrees and desserts is prepared fresh, on board daily - complemented perfectly by an excellent wine list.
Enjoy live entertainment for boarding and food service paired with an entertaining DJ that will get you up and dancing after their meal.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your Souvenir photo ready for purchase.
See below for a sample menu:
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Monday to Friday - 7pm
- Saturday - 8pm
- Sunday - 6pm; (7pm starting April 1, 2016)
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
2-hours on Sundays only
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Dinner Cruise
3-hour dinner cruise with three-course dinner and live entertainment
USD $104.76Pricing details
Boston Dinner Cruise
- 3-hour dinner cruise (2-hour on Sundays)
- 3-course meal
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Other beverages (not listed in inclusions)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- A waiter will take your individual appetizer, entree and dessert menu choices after your party is seated. You may request that your dinner be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
- Shrimp & Watermelon: English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
- Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
- Salted Caramel Cake: Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
Reviewed by: Catherine W, September 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed our evening harbour cruise, staff were very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was very laid back and relaxed. Perfect end to our first visit to Boston.
Reviewed by: Kent W, September 2016
Better directions explaining the name of the boat and how to locate it on the wharf would have helped a lot, but once onboard the trip was extremely enjoyable. The crew was friendly and helpful, the food good, and nice music. The evening view of the city from the harbor was splendid.