Codzilla has arrived. And Boston Harbor will never be the same. Now there are more thrills, more laughs and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per an hour.
But don't worry. A ride on Codzilla is as entertaining as it is thrilling. The wind roars. The music blares. And the waves will splash as the crew recounts the legendary tale of how Codzilla came to Boston. This wet and wild ride is 40 minutes of full blast, sensational fun for the entire family.
- Codzilla seats 135 people
- Codzilla is a wet ride - you will get wet, please dress appropriately
- With two turbo-charged diesel engines, Codzilla roams the ocean with 2800 horsepower
- If you're a fan of "easy-listening" stations, be prepared to cover or plug your ears, the soundtrack is loud!
This cruise is seasonal and operates from May to October only
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs from Long Wharf in Boston
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
Departs at 4pm
Boston Codzilla: Thrill Boat Ride
- Admission ticket
- 5% Convention Center Tax
- Fuel surcharges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Bandit, September 2016
This ride was a lot of fun, getting wet was a blast. Before you know it, its over. This is a thumbs up...
Reviewed by: Beverly J M, September 2016
This is a must for a visit to Boston. Yes, even if you have a poncho on you will get wet! So much fun!