This small-group tour is limited to 14 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
On a 3-hour walking tour of Back Bay, known for Copley Square and the Prudential Center, you'll enjoy the rich, cultural atmosphere of the neighborhood while making stops for fabulous chocolate. Visit the trendy Hotel Chocolat and sample their sweet wares in their private tasting room. Additional shops offer up a wild variety of chocolate treats from chocolate covered crickets to cupcakes, and more!
Boston Chocolate Walking Tours are a unique and delicious way to see the city while burning off some of the calories you consume as you go!
Come taste some of the best elements of the city on the 2.5-hour South End tour. One of Boston’s most under-explored neighborhoods with elegant Victorian houses dating to the 1800s, it's home to ChocoLee, an award-winning chocolate shop for Ms. Lee's exquisite handmade truffles. Sample the best homemade chocolate ice cream in Boston, the famous Chocolate Orgasm, a chocolate martini and more.
Please note: Bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance of your tour date.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Back Bay tour meets at Gourmet Boutique, inside The Westin Copley Place, Boston, 10 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116
- South End tour meets at Code 10 Restaurant, 1638 Washington Street, Boston, MA
- Back Bay - 10:15am
- South End - 2pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Back Bay Chocolate Tour
3-hr walking tour of Back Bay. Includes chocolate tastings and professional guide. Departs at 10:15am
USD $47.99Pricing details
South End Chocolate Tour
2.5-hr walking tour of the South End. Includes chocolate tastings and professional guide. Departs at 2pm
USD $47.99Pricing details
Chocolate So Good, You'll Want to Take Them Home
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour takes place rain or shine. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- South End tour features a small alcoholic drink. Alcohol may only be consumed by ages 21 years or older. Please bring a valid photo ID
- Please note: For those with nut allergies, please be aware that it will be your responsibility to inquire as to the presence/traces of nuts in all products sampled, as we cannot guarantee this
Reviewed by: Mandi S, June 2016
This tour was amazing. I took my parents, aunt and her husband, and brothers on the tour the first weekend in June. The walk was nice and there were 6 stops on the tour. Each stop was informative and very tasty. Our guide really knew her stuff and her excitement only made the tour that much sweeter. If you have people who love chocolate, this is the tour for you.
Reviewed by: Womanizer, December 2015