Boston Brunch Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Rowes Wharf. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled decks. A great way to start your day is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes.
Throughout the cruise our live entertainment and DJ sets the mood...
Enjoy live entertainment while boarding and dance to music from the DJ on board.
Take home a memory...
Return, 2 hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Departing from Rowes Wharf, it cruises along Historic Boston Harbor from Castle Island to George's Island, then east to the Boston Light on Little Brewster Island, and back north to Charlestown Naval Yard before returning to the Wharf. Cruise Route may vary depending on weather.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour brunch cruise
- Buffet menu
- Live and DJ entertainment
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Additional beverages (not listed in Inclusions)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Menu items are subject to change
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years
- Breakfast Pastries: Assorted Muffins | Bagels | Fruit Preserves | Butter
- Scrambled Eggs: Diced Tomatoes | Cheddar Cheese | Chives
- Eggs Benedict Strata: Bacon | Hollandaise Sauce
- Breakfast Meats: Applewood Smoked Bacon | Maple Sausage
- Breakfast Potatoes: Hash Browns | Caramelized Onions | Italian Parsley
- Smoked Salmon Platter: Cream Cheese | Red Onion | Sliced Tomatoes | Capers
- Chicken & Waffles: Orange Maple Glaze
- Organic Mixed Green Salad: Goat Cheese | Candied Pecans | Navel Oranges | Orange Anise Vinaigrette
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Asparagus | Corn | Zucchini | Tomatoes | Basil | Herb Vinaigrette
- Roasted Asparagus: Garlic-Parsley Oil
- Romesco Crust Salmon: White Bean, Carrots, Artichoke & Parsley Stew
- Hand Cut Strip Steak: Odyssey Signature Spice Rub | Chimichurri Sauce
- Cakes | Pastries | Seasonal Fruit
- Chocolate Fondue
- Fresh Fruit and Miniature Desserts perfect for dipping in our Signature Chocolate
Reviewed by: Maria W, Austria, July 2010