- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your start location across the street from Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park provides an excellent location to begin your exploration. A five-minute ride will put you in Boston’s historic North End – characterized by the European and Italian influence; a 30-minute ride along the Charles River will put you outside the historic Fenway Park. In between (a 5-minute ride) you'll be at the doorstep of Boston's stately brownstones in Beacon Hill.
With either 2 hours or 24 hours of cycling freedom, you’ll be able to see many of the top attractions of one of the oldest cities in America.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am 2 Hour Rental
Pick up your bike at 9am for a 2-hour rental
12pm 2 Hour Rental
Pick up your bike at 12pm for a 2-hour rental
3pm 2 Hour Rental
Pick up your bike at 3pm for a 2-hour rental
Biking in Boston
- All necessary equipment (bike, helmet, lock and map)
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Angela H, July 2016
it is great the tour with the bike
Reviewed by: Nick, July 2013
A great way to explore the city. Cover a lot of ground and get exercise!