Boston Bike Rental
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your start location across the street from Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park provides an excellent location to begin your exploration. A five-minute ride will put you in Boston’s historic North End – characterized by the European and Italian influence; a 30-minute ride along the Charles River will put you outside the historic Fenway Park. In between (a 5-minute ride) you'll be at the doorstep of Boston's stately brownstones in Beacon Hill.
With 24 hours of cycling freedom, you’ll be able to see many of the top attractions of one of the oldest cities in America.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pick up your bike at 9am for a 24-hour rental
Pick up your bike at 12pm for a 24-hour rental
Pick up your bike at 3pm for a 24-rental
Biking in Boston
- All necessary equipment (bike, helmet, lock and map)
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Angela H, July 2016
it is great the tour with the bike
Reviewed by: Nick, July 2013
A great way to explore the city. Cover a lot of ground and get exercise!