- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Crew members will also explain how to use your provided snorkeling gear before you are fitted with your mask, snorkel and fins. When the boat stops and you jump in the water, they'll join you to help with any final mask adjustments and make sure you are comfortable. You can then follow them around the reef or explore on your own.
Look for green sea turtles and admire the colorful varieties of tropical fish, and then swim ashore to one of Hawaii’s famous black-sand beaches if you wish.
Back on board, enjoy a deli lunch and an open bar. Relax with some drinks and build your own sandwich, add a Caesar salad and nibble on a chocolate chip cookie to refuel after your snorkeling adventure. You can also try your hand at steering the boat under the guidance of your captain as you make your way back to port.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
9am (check-in at 8:30am) -- April 16 to Dec 14
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am (Summer Schedule: 4/16-11/30) - Summer Snorkel Adventure Tour
USD $146.99Pricing details
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Open bar
- Expert captain and crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This tour does not pickup in Kona or Keauhou; if you are staying in Kona or Keauhou, you must make your own way to the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort for the tour
- Wheelchair & ADA accommodations available on select sailings.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Karen P, July 2016
This adventure was very fun..by far the most fun thing we did while we were there!
Reviewed by: Andrew L, March 2016
We very much enjoyed this tour! Whales, snorkeling and sailing -- what could be better?