See spectacular scenery as you learn the history of the birthplace of Canada's Banff National Park. Find out what the beautiful Bow Valley has to offer during your stay.
This morning excursion takes you along Tunnel Mountain Drive for views of Banff, Cascade Mountain, Mt Rundle and Bow Falls. Enjoy a trip up the mountain tops aboard the Banff Gondola. Whether from the 360-degree view deck or the 0.6-mile (1-km) boardwalk, you'll discover views to last a lifetime. Enhance your experience with a Lake Minnewanka cruise!
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
Please note: Due to renovations, the Banff Gondola will close October 21, 2015. It will re-open to the public on May 1, 2016
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Including Banff Gondola Ride. Tour departs at 8:30am and total duration is 4.5 hours.
USD $96.24Pricing details
Tour + Lake Cruise and Gondola
Banff sightseeing tour including Banff gondola ride and cruise of Lake Minnewanka. Tour departs at 8:30am and total duration is 6 hours.
USD $126.17Pricing details
- Banff Gondola
- Lake cruise (if option selected)
- Pickup and/or drop-off at multiple locations
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be provided to the local tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Please note: Due to renovations, the Banff Gondola will close October 21, 2015. It will re-open to the public on May 1, 2016
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: scott333, November 2016
The gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain was fantastic. But WOW!! the view from the top was awesome.
All other stops were fantastic too. I upgraded and did the Lake Minnewanka Cruise, glade I did. The cruise guides
were telling us the the history and many interesting tales about the area, some of witch were very funny.
They kept us entertained. I would recommend doing this tour.
Reviewed by: patricia r, October 2016
Great tour. Tour guides were great. Time spent and places visited were perfect for seeing the highlights of the Banff area. We took this tour on one day and then the Mountains and Waterfalls the next day. It worked out perfect as there were no repeat places we visited. Picked up and returned to our hotel on time.