- Popular choice with kids
- Likely to Sell Out
- Instant Confirmation
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
From Newport Beach, cruise along Orange County's coastline past Long Beach, Corona Del Mar, Huntington Beach and Dana Point. While you’re waiting for the fish to bite, sit back and enjoy the gorgeous coastal scenery.
Your state-of-the-art deep-sea fishing boat is fully equipped with spacious indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms and a full-service snack bar (snacks and drinks available for purchase).
Don't want to fish but want to come along for the sail? Boarding passes are also available for purchase.
If you have a love of the ocean and want to experience deep-sea fishing, make sure to book this tour for an unforgettable adventure!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Newport Beach, California
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boarding Pass Only
Boarding pass only, does not include deep-sea fishing amenities.
USD $30.89Pricing details
Half-Day Deep-Sea Fishing Cruise from Newport Beach
- Half-day deep-sea fishing cruise
- Rod and tackle rental
- Boarding pass
- Day fishing license (adult and senior only)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Child day fishing license (Permits are not required for children 15 years old and under)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Permits are not required for children 15 years old and under
Per California's Department of Fish and Game, legal size refers to 'total' or 'fork'. Crew members will help you decipher what is considered to be of legal size
- Total length is the longest straight-line measurement from the tip of the head to the end of the longest lobe of the tail
- Fork length is the straight-line distance from the tip of the head to the center of the tail fin. Tip of the head shall be the most anterior point on the fish with the mouth closed and the fish lying flat on its side.
- Unless otherwise provided, all fish, mollusks or crustaceans less than the legal minimum size or greater than the maximum legal size must be returned immediately to the water from which they were taken
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Fabian M, September 2015
Great fishing experience. Got plenty of fish to take home with my dad and uncle. Had a great time. You meet up at Daveys Locker out in Newport Beach and get put on a boat and head out to the ocean. Great people. Great atmosphere. Definitely doing this again.
Reviewed by: fisherman john, June 2015
This tour was amazing!