- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Likely to Sell Out
- Multi-Day Trip
Travel in style and comfort to Las Vegas from Anaheim on a state of the art motorcoach. You will be taken care of by the onboard stewardess, and the 4.5-hour trip will fly with the sophisticated entertainment system showing full length new release movies.
Upon arrival into Las Vegas you will be dropped off at Harrah's Hotel and Casino. From there you will need to transfer yourself to the Tropicana Las Vegas where you will spend the next two nights. Your time in Las Vegas is unescorted so you are free to look around and unwind before your South Rim Grand Canyon tour the following day.
South Rim Bus Tour:
It's true, the Grand Canyon South Rim National Park is a beautiful scenic bus journey from Las Vegas. Equipped with airline style seating, restrooms and panoramic windows, this luxurious bus tour includes narration on the history of the Hoover Dam, the pioneer Indian wars, cowboys and early settlers. You will stop at the best and most exclusive stops for unique views along the Grand Canyon Rim. This tour is perfect for those that appreciate comfort, quality and natural beauty. A stop is made at the Kaibab National forest area for a tasty buffet lunch (included).
You will be transferred back to Anaheim hotels, arriving between approximately 8pm and 9pm.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. There is also a per night plus tax hotel resort fee payable at check-out.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Exact pickup time will be provided upon reconfirmation 48 hours prior to departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sun - Wed ex ANA
Sunday to Wednesday Departures from Anaheim
USD $319.99Pricing details
Friday ex ANA
Friday Departures from Anaheim
USD $372.99Pricing details
Thu and Sat ex ANA
Thursday and Saturday Departures from Anaheim
USD $283.99Pricing details
3-Day Las Vegas and Grand Canyon Tour from Anaheim
- Round trip transportation from Anaheim areas
- Two nights accommodation at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- South Rim Grand Canyon Bus Tour with lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfer to the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Meals (except lunch during South Rim tour)
- Hotel resort fee
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: return transfer is to hotels only and is not recommended for passengers who have a same day flight scheduled
- All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on is allowed per person. Any additional luggage is subjected to an additional fee payable at the time of check-in to the local operator.
- A maximum 4 people per room is permitted
- Important Note: There is a maximum of 4 people per room. If you have more than 4 people (including children and infants) in your group, you must make one booking PER ROOM.
- Please note: the price displayed is per person, based on 4 people per room. If you require separate rooms, you must make separate bookings.
- One room per booking
- Due to the gaming laws, the minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Christopher T, April 2016
Comfy trip from Anaheim to Vegas, fun rep on coach. Did not feel like 5 hour trip. Tropicana hotel fantastic, right on strip close to MGM and New York New York, Great view from club tower room. Grand Canyon trip was a long but very enjoyable day, great guide/driver Tess. Would highly recommend.
Reviewed by: Sharmini K, December 2015
Las Vegas was phenomenal and fantastic. My hotel Tropicana was very comfortable. The Michael Jackson One Show at Mandalay Bay was out of this world, the dancing was fabulous ! Enjoyed my time there.