- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Multi-Day Trip
The 4.5-hour trip will fly by with an on-board stewardess and a sophisticated entertainment system showing full-length new-release movies.
Upon arrival into Las Vegas you will be dropped off at Harrah's Hotel and Casino. From there you will need to transfer yourself to the Tropicana Las Vegas where you will spend the night. Enjoy free time to explore Las Vegas and unwind before your Grand Canyon Tour the following day.
West Rim Air Tour:
Capture the awesome natural beauty of the Grand Canyon West Rim with the best aerial views available aboard a deluxe scenic air tour. Keep your cameras ready as you fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the majestic Grand Canyon with guaranteed window seats for all!
In just a few short hours (3.5 hours hotel to hotel approximately), witness the Grand Canyon firsthand. All the deluxe airplanes are air-conditioned for your comfort.
The day concludes with your flight back to Las Vegas followed by bus transportation back to your Anaheim hotel, arriving between approximately 8pm and 9pm.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. There is also a per night plus tax hotel resort fee payable at check-out. The price displayed is per person, based on the maximum passengers booked per room. If you require separate rooms, separate bookings must be made.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Exact pickup time will be provided upon reconfirmation 48 hours prior to departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Weekday ex ANA
Weekday departures from Anaheim
USD $353.99Pricing details
Weekend ex ANA
Weekend departures from Anaheim
USD $380.89Pricing details
2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Anaheim
- Round Trip Transportation from Anaheim areas
- One (1) night accommodation at the Tropicana Las Vegas (Maximum 4 people per room)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfer to the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Hotel Resort Fee
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Important: There is a maximum of 4 people per room. If you have more than 4 people (including children and infants) in your group, you must make one booking per room
- Please note: the price displayed is per person, based on 4 people per room. If you require separate rooms, you must make separate bookings.
- One room per booking
- Please note: return transfer is to hotels only and is not recommended for passengers who have a same day flight scheduled
All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on is allowed per person. Any additional luggage is subjected to an additional fee payable at the time of check-in to the local operator.
- Due to the gaming laws, the minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lorraine611, April 2016
Great tour regarding the views. The light aircraft and staff were very friendly and we did all get a window seat. The coach picked us up from our Hotel which was made our lives so much easier. The Hotel Tropicana was fantastic. We had a lovely suite and enjoyed the whole experience.
Reviewed by: catherine c, September 2012
no problems, all very sraight forward would recommend as it is a must see