- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Please click on "view additional info" for the canal bus map and departure times.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
11am - 7:30pm (last entry 5:30pm) Monday to Thursday
11am - 8:30pm (last entry 6:30pm) Friday to Sunday
Canals boats run at the varying frequencies on two different lines.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24-Hour Pass + Heineken
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus for 24 hours plus entrance to the Heineken Experience
USD $45.58Pricing details
48-Hour Pass + Heineken
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Bus for 48 hours plus entrance to the Heineken Experience
USD $48.83Pricing details
Those with an appreciation for beer will love the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam
- 2-drinks at the Heineken experience
- Entrance to the Heineken Experience
- Unlimited use of the Canal Bus for 24 or 48 hours
- Recorded commentary on Canal Bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facilities available on board
- Free Wi-Fi is available to use at the Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein piers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Cathy G, October 2016
It was very interactive from the beginning. There was very interesting information on the brewery and the family. All staff were pleasant, helpful, courteous and very informative. It being so interactive made the experience so interesting and fun more than other tours we have been on.
Reviewed by: Tramaine C, October 2016
This was one of the best things I did while in Amsterdam! The Hop On Hop Off option was a great way to see the city and get around to some the museums. The Heineken Experience was a great part of the trip. I was able to skip the long line outside since I bought tickets in advance. This was a great combination value. I'd recommend this package to anyone visiting Amsterdam!