Horse Racing at the Hong Kong Jockey Club Happy Valley
- Instant Confirmation
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
Available from September to June, experience daytime or nighttime
racing at the famous Happy Valley Racecourse on Hong Kong. You'll
receive a drink on arrival, dine at the international buffet and receive
a welcome pack including a HK$30 betting voucher.
The tour is restricted to tourists aged over 18 years who have been in Hong Kong for less than 21 days and hold a valid overseas passport. Dress code is smart casual, so no tracksuits, vests, shorts, overalls or sports shoes.
Please note that on certain days, the horse racing event will take place on Sha Tin Racecourse. Evening horse-racing events are usually scheduled on Wednesdays while daytime horse-racing events are usually scheduled for Saturdays and Sundays. For more details on specific days, please click on the orange View Additional Info button below.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Kowloon - The lobby of The Salisbury - YMCA, 41 Salisbury Road, Kowloon
- Hong Kong Island - The lobby of The Excelsior Hotel, 281 Gloucester Road, Hong Kong
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Round-trip transport from selected pick up points
- Entry to the visitor's box inside the Member's Enclosure
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Lunch or dinner at the Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Welcome pack with a HK$30 betting voucher
- Tour to the parade ring and winning post
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress Code: smart casual attire is recommended. Specifically, tracksuits, vests, shorts, overalls, sport shoes, sandals and flip-flops should not be worn
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Julie F, July 2016
Reviewed by: Stewart M, June 2016
Brilliant night out, you should definitely try to experience this. Never been to the horse racing before, great fun, good food and drink, company from around the globe and very friendly and helpful staff.