Eat your way through Seattle's most celebrated culinary landmark -- Pike Place Market. Go behind the scenes on a walking tour to experience some of the city's favorite market spots. Taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, meet and interact with the exceptional people that give the market life and hear their humble, often humorous stories.
By the end of the Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour, you will not only have eaten an array of deliciously famous foods, but you will also have picked up a few buying tips, cooking ideas and handy market knowledge.
For your listening comfort during the Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour, you will be provided with personal audio devices. You will enjoy crystal clear sound from your tour guide, while still being able to soak up the lively hustle and bustle of Pike Place Market. This is the first and only tour company in Seattle to provide this technology.
All participants will receive a Repeat Visitor card which entitles you 10% off the entire purchase/dining experience at all of the locations that you will have tastings at during the tour. It is valid for up to 1 week after the tour's completion and can be used as many times as you like, in as many places as you want during this time.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Concludes within a few blocks of the starting point in Pike Place Market
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Food & Cultural Tour
Pike Place Market - Food and Cultural Walking Tour departs at 10am. Please arrive 15 minutes before.
10:30am Food & Cultural Tour
Pike Place Market - Food and Cultural Walking Tour departs at 10:30am. Please arrive 15 minutes before.
2pm Food & Cultural Tour
Pike Place Market - Food and Cultural Walking Tour departs at 2pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before.
2:30pm Food & Cultural Tour
Pike Place Market - Food and Cultural Walking Tour departs at 2:30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before.
3pm Food & Cultural Tour
Pike Place Market - Food and Cultural Walking Tour departs at 3pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before.
Food and Cultural Walking Tour of Pike Place Market
- Walking tour
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat Visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide and seasonal recipes
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for two to three hours. If you are unable to do so water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
The Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour includes delicious tastings from (subject to change without notice):
- Alderwood smoked salmon
- Fresh seasonal produce
- Locally-roasted coffee
- Cherry-inspired treats
- Tom Douglas' crab cakes
- Russian piroshky pastries
- Artisan handmade cheeses
- Nation's best clam chowder
- Hot old-fashioned doughnuts
- And other tasty surprises!
The tour generally includes 9 or 10 tasting stops. The amount of food tasted on the tour is equivalent to a light lunch.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sandy S, September 2016
Information was great. Lot's of history and future information. Guide was superb!!!
Reviewed by: WADLOW M, September 2016
Our tour was absolutely fabulous my husband and I have been on one before, but wanted to take our 6 friends for the first time. We had the best time! Our tour guide was Judson, and he was the best. The tour was informative, fun, interactive, and such great food. I have and will continue to recommend this tour to anyone heading up to Seattle - in fact did so just today to someone heading up there next week. Thank you for a marvelous experience! Meredith Wadlow