- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
There are 9 different zipline ropes you can test out, 1 exciting suspension bridge, 2 rappel stations, 5 ground platforms and 10 aerial suspending platforms! Everyone in the family will find something they like on this rainforest adventure!
Professional guides are always present to ensure an educational, fun and safe adventure for all!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Zipline Canopy Tour from San Juan
- Zipline canopy tour from San Juan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Waist restriction due to equipment limitations: cannot be larger than 40 inches (101.6 cm)
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Maximum weight for this activity is 265 lbs.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: DONNETTE L, August 2016
Unbelievable fun!!! It was pouring rain the entire tour, which really made us feel like we were in the jungle, and just added more to the whole experience, lol. Our tour guides Mario and Manuel took extremely good care of us and took away all of our anxiety. I did this activity with my 13 year old and she thoroughly enjoyed the tour. They are patient and courteous and I would highly recommend this experience to anyone looking for a fun activity on vacation.
Reviewed by: JAMEELAH B, July 2016
This tour was amazing!