- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
The Blue Lagoon's warm water and natural active ingredients (mineral salts, silica and blue-green algae) soothe your body and de-stress your mind. The lagoon's white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin and has a revitalizing effect. The blue-green algae nourishes and softens your skin, while the mineral salts balance and relax both body and soul.
Choose from a regular bathing experience or upgrade to an exclusive bath for a touch of luxury.
Swimming costumes, towels and bath robes are available for hire, and an indoor Blue Lagoon and geothermal sauna are also on site. Bathing in this stunning environment is a unique experience that no one should miss and is sure to be one of the highlights of your visit to Iceland.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
The Blue Lagoon departure times are:
From Reykjavik: 08:00, 09:00,10:00,11:00, 13:00,16:00,18:00
From Keflavik: 08:30,10:30
From Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik (has to be booked directly to driver)11:00,12:00,13:00,15:00,17:00,19:00, 21:00
To Keflavik from Blue Lagoon (has to be booked directly to driver)12:00,14:00,15:00, 22:00
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 4:00 pm and includes visitor pass and entrance to the Blue Lagoon only
USD $87.22Pricing details
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport drop-off
- Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Bathing gear and towels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Blue Lagoon has luggage storage facilities for a small charge
- Please note the Blue Lagoon will be closed from 5 Jan - 22 Jan, 2016
- Transfer from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon takes about 45 to 55 minutes - and getting in another 10 to 15 minutes. For this reason, please take note that this tour always reserves admission time to the Blue Lagoon exactly one hour after any given tour start time selection.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Anita F, August 2016
We had a great day although off to bad start not waking in time for beauty and breakfast. The lagoon is soothing and does crazy things to one's skin, good things. We opted for the upgrade for robe, reserved restaurant time etc and that was adequate we ended up eating at the cafe. Caesar Salads were a little different and not that tasty. Overall the setting and waters are great walking down the corridor of lava rocks was truly memorable. Be sure to gather up your watch and jewelry from your locker and take the flip flops you paid for. The resort should have photographer take pix of us in water as we did not bring out any cameras. Photo and revenue opportunity missed by the resort.
Reviewed by: Wendy L. O, August 2016
Great trip in a very nice bus. Instructions were clear and everyone was very helpful. Spent 2 hours in the Blue Lagoon!