- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
The city of Toledo is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, filled with wonderful architecture that combines Arabic, Mudejar, Gothic and Renaissance styles. Surrounded by the River Tajo, the atmospheric walled town is home to many historic sites, including churches and museums.
A highlight of your visit will surely be the sight of paintings by 16th-century master El Greco. Toledo was the setting for much of El Greco's artwork; see his famous The Burial of the Count of Orgaz at the Church of St Tome.
On your guided tour of the city, you’ll also see the amazing 13th-century cathedral, the medieval castle, Santa Maria La Blanca Synagogue, San Juan of the Kings and the Victorio Macho Museum.
When you are back in Madrid, enjoy free time to have lunch (own expense) at one of the numerous restaurants of the city; your guide will advise you the best eateries to sample local food.
Afternoon Tour: Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
This afternoon coach tour is perfect for first-time visitors to Madrid, as it offers a well-rounded introduction to the city. Madrid is a multifaceted city, from its Arab origins to the heady nightlife of the present-day Spanish capital – see the best of it, including the Gran Via and Plaza de España. You'll also visit the city’s historic quarters and famous parks, including Casa de Campo and Retiro.
The city tour concludes at Colon Square, where you can visit the Hard Rock Cafe for a complimentary drink.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Toledo+Madrid English & Other
Toledo Half-Day Trip and Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour, with Bilingual-speaking guide.
USD $77.39Pricing details
Madrid Super Saver: Toledo Half Day Trip and Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One drink at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Entrances included: Church of St.Tomé, Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 5 years and under, are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish and English
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ELZA E. PALUMBO P, December 2015
We enjoyed our trip to Toledo. And our tour guide was very knowledgeable. The stop at the sword producing shop on our way back, I thought it was boring.
Reviewed by: vhbedoya, Ecuador, June 2015
Toledo is full of history. Must Do!