Get your morning off to a flying start when you take the plunge and feel the rush of freefalling through the air on a Cairns skydiving adventure. Combine your morning sky dive with a spectacular 25-minute helicopter tour to the reef. Finish your day snorkeling and exploring the magnificent Great Barrier Reef before cruising back to Cairns with a glass of wine in hand.
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Snorkel gear included
Arriving at the skydive site, you will be briefed for your skydive. You'll board a Cresco 750, Australia's fastest skydive plane, and soar to your jump height. From 11,000 feet (3048 meters) you will jump from the plane for 30 seconds of freefall, before your instructor releases the chute. There is no better way to enjoy unobstructed, uncrowded views of Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef. This is a tandem skydive, no experience necessary!
With the adrenaline still pumping, head to the heliport for a 25-minute helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef. There's no better way to see the vast scope of this amazing ecosystem, which can be seen from space. You've seen the reef from above, now its time to see beneath the surface. Land at an exclusive pontoon at North Hastings Reef and spend the afternoon snorkeling in the world famous Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Swim amongst colorful schools of tropical fish and an amazing array of coral formations. Snorkel instructors are on hand to help you out and all snorkeling equipment is provided.
Divers are not forgotten either with scuba diving available for both beginners and experienced divers at an additional cost.
You'll have around two hours to enjoy the underwater activities and a tropical buffet lunch is served on the boat. As your day draws to a close, enjoy a complimentary glass of wine on the cruise back to Cairns where transport to your hotel awaits.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cairns Sky Dive, Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour and Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels
- 11,000 feet tandem sky dive
- Helicopter flight (25-minutes)
- Tropical lunch
- Optional Introductory or Certified dives (if option selected at time of booking
- Australian Parachute Federation Membership Fee, payable direct, AU$50 per person
- AU$20 Environmental Management Charge and Fuel Levy is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable for children
- Youths aged between 15 - 18 years require parent or guardian consent
- Certified divers must show a 'C' card
- For both first time and certified divers - a history of asthma, ear and heart conditions and any other medical conditions may preclude a passenger from scuba diving unless a current Australian Diving Medical can be shown to the instructor. It is advisable to discuss any existing medical condition with the tour operator before embarkation. All intending divers over the age of 65 years must provide a current Diving Medical certificate. All divers must complete a medical questionnaire/declaration on board the vessel prior to diving and their fitness to dive will be assessed by the diving instructor. The minimum age for the Introductory Dive is 12 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 110kg will be required to pay an extra 50% of an additional seat. Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, your local operator reserves the right to charge an additional fee.
- There is a maximum of 6 passengers permitted per helicopter
- Tours are subject to management and/or pilot's discretion, weather, air traffic control and availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Adam S, June 2016
absolutely incredible and worth the price. food on the cruise is just for you and your group who came in on the heli. the skydive is an unforgettable experience. you best be seeing the reefs before they are gone. :
Reviewed by: Georgina S, Kuwait, December 2009