Book this trip and save over 12% compared to booking the two tours separately!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your day starts with a city tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam. You will see historic buildings such as the Royal Palace and National Monument, the Skinny Bridge, Albert Cuyp Market and traditional gabled houses lining the banks of the canals. Stop to visit a diamond factory to see how the gems are polished using traditional methods.
Once, you finish your tour, you'll also have plenty of free time to enjoy lunch in Amsterdam on your own before your afternoon tour starts.
Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam Half-Day Trip (Afternoon):
Travel through the Dutch countryside to Zaanse Schans, a well-known windmill village. After a stop for photos of the windmills continue to the world-famous fishing villages of Volendam and Marken. See charming wooden houses and locals wearing colorful traditional clothes. During the afternoon you will also visit a clog-maker to see how the traditional wooden shoes are made, and visit a Dutch cheese factory, where you will see a demonstration of how cheese is made.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From March 20 to October 25 tour departs at 9am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Super Saver: Amsterdam City Tour (2.5 hours) plus Zaanse Schans Windmills, Volendam and Marken Half-Day Trip (5.5 hours). March 21 to October 30: 9am dep., October 31 to March 22, 2017: 9:15am dep.
Super Saver: Amsterdam City Tour (2.5 hours), Zaanse Schans Windmills, Volendam and Marken Half-Day Trip (5.5hours) and Amsterdam Canal Cruise (1 hour). March 21 to October 30, 2016: 9am dep.
Amsterdam Super Saver 3: City Tour, Zaanse Schans Windmills, Volendam and Marken Day Trip
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, in summer the tour itinerary will be in reverse and starts with the City Sightseeing tour in the morning and Zaanse Schans Windmills, Volendam and Marken tour in the afternoon
- Please note you will enjoy nearly three hours of free time on your own in Amsterdam between the end of the morning tour and the beginning of the afternoon tour.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Suzanne H, October 2016
This was one of our favorite tours. The countryside is beautiful. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I could have used more time at Volendam. That was the lunch stop and it didn't really leave time for seeing the market
Reviewed by: Maureen L, October 2016
Absolutely amazing day, beautiful scenery and a must do when visiting Amsterdam