- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Eiffel Tower 1st Level
On the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, discover more about the man who built the iconic tower, Gustave Eiffel, and hear stories that bring the 120-year-old tower to life. See part of the original spiral staircase, which once led from the second floor to the top level and was used by Gustave to get to his office. This level will give you an overview of the feat of engineering and design creation that went into this structure -- once the tallest in the world.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level
Your guide will then take you up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, where you will be given plenty of opportunities to take in stunning views of Paris as the sun begins to set. There are two tiers on the second level, which will give your small group space to explore. Hear your guide recount stories of the stunts and exploits that have happened around the Eiffel Tower (like planes flying underneath the tower).
Please note: Tickets are available up to 90 days in advance of your chosen travel date.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7:45pm Eiffel Tower Tour
Depart at 7:45pm (arrive strictly at 7:30pm) to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower. Guaranteed group tour that never exceeds 20 people
USD $52.37Pricing details
Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- Eiffel Tower Paris entrance ticket - first and second floors only
- Pre-booked ticket and priority access to the Eiffel Tower elevator
- Expert guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 20 people)
- Skip the line access to 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower Paris (this tour doesn't include an access to the summit)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old.
- Children aged 3 and under are not allowed on this tour.
- Your ticket allows you to skip the line to access the Eiffel Tower but there may be a line for security and bag checks and for the elevator. Please note, no knives, sharp objects or glass bottles are allowed.
- Please note: We cannot predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tours enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not. Pre-book and pre-plan, and you’ll be guaranteed access to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy this small-group tour.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Angela M, August 2016
My daughter and I thoroughly loved the Tour. Our Tour guide - Sonia, was informative, passionate and funny. We very much enjoyed that at at the end of the formal tour, we had the freedom to choose to explore the summit and any other areas for as long as we wanted. Great job!
Reviewed by: Denbargreer, August 2016
This was our fist trip to Paris and the Eiffel Tower. The tour was very organized and well done. When we got to the meeting place a local tour agency, the staff were gracious and helpful. Our tour guide, Angelina, was awesome. She was very knowledgeable about the tower and answered all questions. One could easily tell she was passionate about what she did. We were in a group of 20 and the tower was very crowded, but she did an excellent job of keeping us together and making sure that we heard what she was saying. I believe our experience on the tower would have been much different had we not done the tour. It is well worth the investment.