Once in the air you will have magical views of all of the Walt Disney World® Resorts. You can bring up your camera to capture the moment. The standard flight is 8 to 10 minutes long and reaches a maximum of 450 feet (137.16 meters).
Upgrade to the deluxe option for a longer flight - 10 to 12 minutes, and reach a maximum of at 600 feet (182.88 meters) for even better views.
You do not have to be a Walt Disney World® Resort guest to participate - don't miss this magical tandem parasailing experience.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Flights are not available between noon and 1pm. Please advise of your preferred time in the Special Requirements field at booking.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tandem Standard Flight
Tandem standard parasail flight; he standard flight is 8-10 minutes at 450' of line.
USD $89.99Pricing details
Tandem Deluxe Flight
Tandem deluxe parasail flight. The deluxe flight is 10-12 minutes at 600' of line.
USD $103.79Pricing details
Tandem Parasailing at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Standard Parasailing (if option selected)
- Deluxe Parasailing (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tandem parasail flight is 2 people flying together one in front of the other
- All passengers will need to fill out the liability release forms
- All minors (under age 18) will need a parent or guardian to sign their forms
- Minimum weight of 130 pounds (59kg / 9.28 st) and maximum weight of 330 pounds (150kg / 23.57 st)
- The minimum age to fly is 6 years old
- Weather: The Captain can cancel flights due to lightning, high winds or inclement weather. We will make every effort to call guests ahead of time and let them know of delays or try to reschedule at a mutually convenient time.
- Not wheelchair or handicap accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: DENIS D, September 2016
excellent day we really enjoyed the eperience would go again on our return
Reviewed by: Biscuit, July 2015
Amazing!! Staff were so helpful also :-