- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
*Please note: in 2017, you will be meeting at the Tokyo Tourist Information Center, Shinjuku.
Explore Takeshita and its side streets, which are lined with fashion boutiques, used-clothing stores and up-and-coming designers. Browse the aisles of one of the largest 100 yen shops (dollar stores) for a bargain. See the local teenagers engage in cosplay (costume play) where they dress up to resemble anime (Japanese cartoon) characters, celebrities or their own styles.
After a clash of color and riot of fashion, wander down to the posh end of town to Omotesando Hills shopping mall. Here you can browse the high-end fashion stores featuring the designer brand names of Louis Vuitton and Prada to name but a few.
Visit Kiddy Land, a famous toy store that has stood on Omotesando for decades, although these days it is known more for its Hollywood celebrity clients, before continuing to Jingu Crossing which houses the more affordable brands of H&M and Forever 21.
Your tour ends at Harajuku Station where you can decide to take the train back to Keio Plaza Hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
2017: Tokyo Tourist Information Center, Shinjuku (BUSTA Shinjuku, 3F)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Harajuku Fashion Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Train ticket from Shinjuku to Harajuku
- 1 Crepe (No vegetarian option available)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is a walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes when participating in this tour. You will walk approximately 1.5 miles (2.5 km)
- Public transport (subway) will be used to and from Harajuku
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John, June 2016
Not just the Fashion district but building architecture and history of area. This isn't a long tour but worth the time.
Reviewed by: bananayrc, June 2016