- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Dinner included
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner and Show at the Paris Moulin Rouge with Transport
- Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- 1/2 bottle of wine
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Drop-off in the vicinity of centrally located Paris hotels
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Valid from October 2016 to March 2017
- Homemade Pate in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling , Veal Belly, Poultry Breast, Beel Jelly with Port Wine OR Saku Tuna in Tataki, Froufrou of Radish, eggplant Comfit with Soya
- Pan-fried Sea Scallops with Carrots, Celery and Chinese Artichoke, Chestnut Emulsion OR Duck Breast with Grilled Sesame Seeds, Whipped Squash, Bok Cho
- Outrageously Chocolate, Creamy Dark Caribbean Chocolate, Jivara Milk Chocolate Mousse, chocolate Biscuit OR Savarin with Exotic Fruits, Mango, Pineapple, Banana Coulis, Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream
½ Bottle of wine per person
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Peter B, October 2016
A great night.
The show was everything you imagine it to be - classy, artistic and energetic - accompanied by a surprisingly great meal.
A night that shouldn't be missed if in Paris.
Reviewed by: Shirley H, September 2016
This was a great show. Much more interesting and varied than I thought it was going to be. The food was pretty good but the show was the most impressive.