- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
If you feel like snorkeling, there is an amazing drift snorkel just a short distance from the shoreline. You can take a guided snorkel over the myriad corals and watch tiny fish feeding in the untouched, vibrantly colored reefs. Or perhaps you'd like to try your hand at feeding local stingrays and sharks!
Grab a drink from the island bar, then sit down to a banquet of delicious freshly caught island grouper, served with fresh salads, tasty breads, grilled steak, tropical fruit platters, chips, dips and other delights. The fully stocked bar (included) has something for every taste, and will keep you refreshed!
Enjoy an authentic conch salad show where you will observe the preparation of a fresh Bahamian conch salad, a staple dish int he Bahamas! After the show you will have the opportunity to taste sample when done!
Please note: this shore excursion requires a minimum of 4 passengers for pickup at the Hilton British Colonial Hotel
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Nassau for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Exuma Powerboat Adventure
- Conch salad show with tasting
- Shark, stingray and iguana feeding
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Full bar
- Port pickup and drop off at the Hilton British Colonial Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, individuals with neck, back or spinal injuries or other medical conditions which might be affected by a high-speed powerboat ride
- It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit, flip flops and a change of clothes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Normand R, December 2016
Amazing! The best shore excursion ever. You must do!
Reviewed by: Melvin C, August 2016